ARTS / ENTERTAINMENT
Reviews of movies, tv shows and ssbbw/bbw art and artists
Do you know of a movie or tv show that features ssbbw/bbw that you'd like us to review? Or perhaps you want to write a review yourself and see it in print! Or maybe you know of some great ssbbw/bbw art you want us to showcase. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Fall TV Shows
September/October is the time for new shows to come out on tv. Here's a list of some of the new shows that will be available.
- 90210 - Premise: An update of the classic '90s teen soap, centered on a family that moves from Kansas to America's hottest zip code.
- America's Toughest Jobs - Premise: Producers of 'Deadliest Catch' pluck contestants from cubical boredom and drop them into dangerous gigs (oil drilling, ice road trucking). Last worker standing gets the salary for each job survived.
- Crusoe - Premise: An action-packed adaptation of Daniel Defoe's classic novel about a man (Philip Winchester) stranded on a desert island.
- Do Not Disturb - Premise: Sassy (Niecy Nash) meets strict (Jerry O'Connell) in this look behind the scenes at an upscale NYC hotel.
- Easy Money - Premise: Young Morgan Buffkin takes over his family's high-interest loan business, deals with crazy relatives and fends off a nosy detective.
- Eleventh Hour - Premise: As a special advisor to the FBI, Dr. Jacob Hood (Rufus Sewell) investigates science-related crimes tied to topics like global warming and viral outbreaks.
- The Ex List - Premise: Single gal Bella learns from a psychic that she's already dated The One -- but doesn't get his name. Now she must rediscover her mystery man, or be alone forever.
- Fringe - Premise: As FBI agent Olivia Dunham (Anna Torv) probes grisly deaths on Flight 627, she discovers they're just a piece of a bigger puzzle.
- Gary Unmarried - Premise: Jay Mohr stars as a recently divorced dad whose ex-wife (Paula Marshall) is now engaged to their therapist (Ed Begley Jr.).
- In Harms Way - Premise: An hour-long reality show that follows folks with dangerous occupations, like storm chasers or firefighters.
- Kath & Kim - Premise: A hot divorcee ('Molly Shannon') deals with her bratty, grown-up daughter ('Selma Blair') in this adaptation of an Australian hit.
- Knight Rider - Premise: A revved up revival of the cheesy '80s hit, the series chronicles the adventures of Mike Traceur (Justin Bruening), Michael Knight's estranged son and his BFF, KITT the talking car.
- Life on Mars - Premise: An American version of a British show in which a cop (Jason O'Mara) finds himself transported back to 1973.
- The Mentalist - Premise: Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) is a law enforcement consultant with keen powers of observation and a shady past as a fake psychic.
- My Own Worst Enemy - Premise: A suburban dad (Christian Slater) learns that he's also a superspy when the implant in his brain begins to malfunction, leaving his two egos battling for dominance.
- Opportunity Knocks - Premise: This traveling game show gets the whole family -- and all your neighbors -- involved to win big prizes for answering (super-personal) questions.
- Privileged - Premise: Perky Megan (Joanna Garcia) becomes a live-in tutor for two spoiled girls in ritzy Palm Beach.
- Stylista - Premise: Aspiring fashion editors duke it out for the chance to work at Elle Magazine in a series executive produced by Tyra Banks.
- Surviving Suburbia - Premise: The Stevers family enjoys a quiet life -- until new neighbors move in and file a lawsuit against the Stevers' garden. Even worse, the newcomers' hot teen daughter distracts Keith (Bob Saget ).
- Valentine - Premise: A group of Greek gods live together and help mortals find their soul mates. Seriously.
- Worst Week - Premise: 'Meet the Parents' meets '24' as an engaged couple deal with their in-laws over the course of seven days.
|"But now in September the garden has cooled, and with it my possessiveness. The sun warms my back instead of beating on my head ... The harvest has dwindled, and I have grown apart from the intense midsummer relationship that brought it on."
|"If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylums would be filled with mothers."
~Edgar W. Howe
|Please visit us at www.bbwcruise.com and cruise with us on Sept.07,2008. Any questions please call us at 1-877-BBW-CRUZ Come sail away with us!!!|
|The Philly Bash a fun 4 day event based on size acceptance, meeting new people and connecting with friends.
During the 4 days we have entertainment, 2 dances, a fashion show, a vendor showcase, a pool party, a brunch, 2 dinners, and a hospitality suite to hang out and get to know other bash attendees.