With each issue, we plan to offer educational and entertaining articles, inspiration, motivation, advice, super-size clothing sources, recipes, tips on how to cope with our size, and so much more. We even have a section dedicated to FAs written by FAs and a forum for keeping in touch with our new friends.
We would like to thank you for your support and wonderful comments. We are continually striving to make this magazine better and to offer the best information, advice, and inspiration to you.
"An SSBBW knows what it is like to NOT be "average". To me, this is extremely important for development of a mature personality. It is a necessity for understanding other people that you truly comprehend what it is like to be "different". Fat women know this. They experience it every day. That fact alone makes them richer people with a mind that is more open than "average", simply because it forces them to view things from a different paradigm than "average"." ~ Mogens (BC, Canada) [FA]
THE FUNNY BONE
Tasteful jokes and comics
Know a good tasteful joke? Seen a funny cartoon/comic by or about SSBBW/BBW that made you laugh? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You Know You've Had Too Much Holiday Cheer When...
- You notice your tie sticking out of your fly.
- Someone uses your tongue for a coaster.
- You start kissing the portraits on the wall.
- You see your underwear hanging from the chandelier.
- You have to hold on to the floor to keep from sliding off.
- You strike a match and light your nose.
- You take off your shoes and wade in the potato salad.
- You hear someone say, "Call a priest!"
- You hear a duck quacking and it's you.
- You complain about the small bathroom after emerging from the closet.
- You refill your glass from the fish bowl.
- You tell everyone you have to go home... and the party's at your place.
- You ask for another ice cube and put it in your pocket.
- You yawn at the biggest bore in the room... and realize you're in front of the hall mirror.
- You pick up a roll, and butter your watch.
- You suggest everyone stand and sing the national budget.
- You're at the dinner table and you ask the hostess to pass a bedpan.
- You take out your handkerchief and blow your ear.
- You tell your best joke to the rubber plant.
- You realize you're the only one under the coffee table.
"Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered. What I don't like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day."
"Put on your yarmulke,
Here comes Hanukkah!
So much funukah,
To celebrate Hanukkah!
Hanukkah is the festival of lights.
Instead of one day of presents, we have eight crazy nights."
~Adam Sandler, "The Hanukkah Song"